Donate to Coastguard and support our volunteers!
We need your help to save lives at sea!
Coastguard is a charity that receives limited funding from the Government. Our search and rescue crews are volunteers, out there in all weathers, all year round, saving lives at sea.
Donations have a significant impact. They pay for training, rescue gear and support for our volunteers. With over 2,000 volunteers around the country and, on average, 60 call-outs each and every week, the role of our supporters is simply essential. We just could not do what we do without your help.
You can claim back a 33.33 cents for every dollar you donate at the end of the tax year, from IRD. We will send you a donation receipt so you can do that, and there is more information here about how to make your claim.
Here's how you can make a donation today:
- Make an online donation using your credit or debit card on our secure website.
- Sign up to a monthly gift as part of Team Rescue
- Call Ann and the team to make a donation by calling 09 303 4303.
- Make a direct credit into the Coastguard ASB Account:
- Account Name: Royal New Zealand Coastguard Inc
- Account Number: 12-3209-0434030-01
- Reference: The fundraising appeal you are donating to, if you know it. You can leave this blank.
- Code: Your supporter number, if you know it.
- Particular: Your last name
- Please contact us to let us know, so we can say thank you and make sure we know who to issue the donation receipt to.
- Send an ASB cheque made payable to ‘Coastguard New Zealand’ to PO Box 649, Shortland Street, Auckland 1140. Please note that cheques are being phased out - see here for important information about how to keep supporting Coastguard when banks stop cheques.
- Find out about leaving a gift in your Will
- Find out how you can arrange for people to give donations in memory of a loved one
- Find out more about our Coastguard Lotteries