Donate to Coastguard and support our volunteers!
We need your help to save lives at sea!
Coastguard is a charity that receives limited funding from the Government. Our search and rescue crews are volunteers, out there in all weathers, all year round, saving lives at sea.
Donations have a significant impact. They pay for training, rescue gear and support for our volunteers. With over 2,000 volunteers around the country and, on average, 60 call-outs each and every week, the role of our supporters is simply essential. We just could not do what we do without your help.
You can claim back a 33.33 cents for every dollar you donate at the end of the tax year, from IRD. We will send you a donation receipt so you can do that, and there is more information here about how to make your claim.
Here's how you can make a donation today:
- Make an online donation using your credit or debit card on our secure website.
- Sign up to a monthly gift as part of Team Rescue
- Call Ann and the team to make a donation by calling 09 303 4303.
- Make a direct credit into the Coastguard ASB Account:
- Account Name: Royal New Zealand Coastguard Inc
- Account Number: 12-3209-0434030-01
- Reference: The fundraising appeal you are donating to, if you know it. You can leave this blank.
- Code: Your supporter number, if you know it.
- Particular: Your last name
- Please contact us to let us know, so we can say thank you and make sure we know who to issue the donation receipt to.
- Please note that we can no longer accept cheques because our bank has stopped accepting them. Please click here to find out how to keep supporting Coastguard when you can't use a cheque.
- Find out about leaving a gift in your Will
- Find out how you can arrange for people to give donations in memory of a loved one
- Find out more about our Coastguard Lotteries