Donate to Coastguard and support our volunteers!
We need your help to save lives at sea!
Coastguard is a charity that receives limited funding from the Government. Our search and rescue crews are volunteers, out there in all weathers, bringing good people home from disaster at sea.
Here's how you can make a donation today:
- Make an online donation using your credit card.
- Sign up to a monthly gift as part of Team Rescue
- Call our team to make a donation - 09 489 1510.
- Make a $25 donation from your phone bill, by calling our automated donation line, 0900 SOS SOS (0900 767 767). You will be able to request a receipt by leaving a message.
- Make a direct credit into the Coastguard ASB Account 12-3209-0434030-01. Please contact us to let us know, so we can say thank you and issue a receipt.
- Send a cheque made payable to ‘Coastguard New Zealand’ to PO Box 33559, Takapuna, Auckland 0740
Donations of over $5 are tax-deductible and we will send you a tax receipt.
Not what you were looking for? Try:
Team Rescue - monthly giving
Giving in memory
Leaving a gift in your will