Work for Coastguard and support our awesome volunteers, saving lives at sea.
We are a voluntary organisation, but our national and regional offices have small teams of operational, managerial, administrative and fundraising staff with one aim - supporting the volunteers who are out there at the sharp end, saving lives at sea.
This section displays current vacancies in our national or regional offices.
(If you are interested in volunteering for Coastguard, please see our volunteering section.)
Data and Supporter Care Coordinator
Fundraising Team, National Office (Parnell, Auckland) 32 hours per week
Come on board with Coastguard, the charity saving lives at sea! The Data and Supporter Care Coordinator plays a vital role in the fundraising team, handling data, maintaining accurate records and ensuring our supporters have a positive and rewarding supporter experience.
The role is responsible for managing supporter, donation and other fundraising data in Coastguard’s Microsoft Dynamics CRM database, undertaking friendly and professional interactions with Coastguard supporters by phone, email and mail, and contributing to reporting and analysis of Coastguard’s fundraising programmes.
We're looking for:
- A highly organised self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Outstanding attention to detail and highly accurate data entry skills
- A friendly and professional verbal and written manner
- Experience of using fundraising/sales/marketing databases, preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and some understanding of supporter segmentation and direct marketing
- Excellent computer skills including in particular Excel data, analysis and reporting functions
- Good time management skills, ability to prioritize and complete tasks, and a methodical approach
- A positive team player with a proactive attitude
- At least three years’ experience in data handling and donation/sales/customer data processing in a non-profit or commercial organization
- At least two years’ experience of providing public-facing customer/supporter service
The position is offered as a permanent, part-time role (32 hours a week, Monday - Friday; start and finish times negotiable)
Click here for the job description (PDF) and click here to apply.
Applications close 8 February 2019.
Applications will be reviewed on receipt and suitable candidates may be invited for interview before the closing date.