Coastguard Northern Region
Annual General Meeting & Regional Awards
We’re looking forward to bringing the Coastguard Northern Region Annual General Meeting to you, and celebrating the remarkable efforts of our Volunteers through the Regional Awards of Excellence with you next week, on the evening of Tuesday 22 September.
The Northern Region AGM and Regional Awards will be hosted exclusively online this year
Whilst we too are disappointed not to achieve this face-to-face, due to current Alert Level restrictions – the inability to host events larger than 100 people in the Auckland area, and the uncertainty around what the Alert Levels may remain at beyond September 21st – we will now host the event fully online via Zoom.
Please register your attendance online here.
Haven't used Zoom before?
If you haven’t used Zoom before, it’s an easy way to dial in to the conference from the comfort of your living room. Set up is easy, plus you will still be able to interact with the team on the day.
- You need to register first – we only require your name and email address. Click here to register.
- Haven’t got the Zoom app? – No worries, you can use your browser. See our simple setup instructions here.
- You will still be able to have your say on items in the agenda and cast your vote if required – find out how here.
Please register online here.
We look forward to seeing you online on Tuesday 22 September.
2020 Annual General Meeting - documentation
- Please find the 2020 AGM Agenda here.
- Minutes of the 2019 CNR Annual General Meeting
- Minutes of the March 7, 2020 Special General Meeting