Coastguard New Zealand Board Nominees
Coastguard New Zealand Board
Voting for the four Elected Members of the Coastguard New Zealand (CNZ) Board is now open.
We received ten nominations for these roles from Units across the country. You can download their bios at the links below:
- Richard (Dick) Chapman (Marlborough)
- Robert (Bob) Gray (Maraetai)
- Peter Kara (Nelson)
- John Linn (South Taranaki)
- Ross Lockwood (Waihi Beach)
- Bennett Medary (Auckland)
- Andrew Pryce (North Canterbury)
- Carolyn Tapley (Canterbury)
- Jonathan Walmisley (Wanaka Lakes)
- Chris Webb (North Shore)
You can download each bio at the links above, or all bios (in one document) here.
Coastguard New Zealand President
The President is also an elected Board Member. There was just one (1) nomination for this role, being our current President, Mike Purchase.
This means that, at the 2020 AGM, Mike will be duly elected unopposed and appropriate congratulations will be addressed at that point. For your information, Mike’s Bio can be found here.
Unit delegates: voting
To cast your Unit's votes for the Elected Board Members for Coastguard New Zealand, please visit this link: